Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A Time For Thanks

     I want to take some time this week to thank everyone who makes my life special.  First I would like to thank my wife for putting up with me all year.  She should get a humanitarian award for her efforts. 
     I also want to thank my kids for being great.  They make great grades, cause very little trouble, participate in extracurricular activities, and love me for who I am. 
     Next I want to thank all of my friends.  Friends are what makes life special and mine do that to the max!  Some of my friends are also co-workers and I want to especially thank you folks. 
    One of the best things that has happened to me over my long life is finding Concordia University.  I always valued my undergraduate degree from there, but my MBA program is a true blessing.  The relationships I am building with both fellow students, and staff, are amazing.  The MBA program is hard, but it is causing me to think again which was something I was needing very much.
     I would also like to thank everyone who has been reading this blog each week.  This blog is my therapy and I hope that people can find some small bit of insight from it that will help them in their lives.
     Lastly, and most importantly, I want to thank GOD for loving me even though I don't deserve it most of the time.  HE is amazing!
     I hope everyone is safe over this holiday and I look forward to us getting back at it next week.

Happy Thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment